Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Assigment 13 Chapter 10 Mindmap DONE!


Well, I have completed my mindmap, and wow..does it ever feel good! I actually had a refreshing 45 minute nap when I got home tonight which somewhat energized me to take on the rest of my homework requirements! I had another assignment for Productions and Operations that was due today which of course took MUCH longer than I had originally expected. I felt like the assignment would never END! Almost like a concept map except worse. You live and learn!

So, we are coming to a close for the semester. It is amazing how quickly the Fall has zoomed by with only a few more weeks left of school to go. The longer I go to University the more blur there is about when I took the course or how long I have even gone! I think I am a lifer when it comes to school and not because I am not good at it. I actually seem to be able to do quite well, but because my course load is about 50% what a regular student takes! However, the light is getting closer and soon enough there will be a "last" semester upon me. Well, at least a last for the undergrad in business....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Carrie!!!