Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cross Roads or Train Wreck?

Well, I have been posting less the past week mainly due to two things: Presentation work that consumed my schedule last week and work related items.

Have you ever felt like your career was at a crossroads? The kinda feeling you get when something is either going to go very well for you or very badly, but that something definitely is going to happen? Well, that is how things have been for me lately. Without being to completely open to the blogging community at large, there is an opportunity at work that has come up which I have been pursuing for the last few weeks. It is funny how things just kinda "come up" when you least expect them to and really..... would they be quite as interesting if there was a defined play book out there? Anyways, there are the array of feelings and thoughts that surface when situations like the one I am in right now occur. Most of the time I have those thoughts at 2am or in the shower when I have taken a thought detour for 45 minutes and only hvae at most 15 to get ready.

Anyways, the great things about crossroads is that they do come and then the path is decided........stay tuned for more illusive comments in the weeks to come!

No comments: