Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time is Flying By...

Well, let's see. I am back from my trip from the big TO and yes the shopping was great! I of course had to buy a few things for moi and I got the best Cafe Mocha from Starbucks that a girl looking for a great cup of coffee could get. It was the one near the Eaton's Centre for all those savy Toronto goers out there. There was a band playing outside the Eaton Centre, the kind you stop and drink a few gulps of coffee down before walking down the street in search of more interesting things to see. The band was interesting..don't get me wrong.. but hey...there is a lot of stuff to shove into 1 day. I guess my biggest adventure was the Subway and Bus journey to the downtown area. You know, for a girl who can not remember the last time she took the bus by herself that is a huge feat..pathetically huge.

Anyway, the trip in whole was great. I got to meet a lot of great people at work that usually are just on the other end of a telephone cord somewhere. I also got to experience the difference in the culture between the SJ office compared to the big Markham mecca. I loved it really....wish Ms.Evil Anna could have joined me...it would have been a splendid occasion.

I did the usual evening ritual when many miles away from the home.... dinner, wine and then interesting conversation with people I will never likely speak to again. Sometimes those conversations are the most interesting.

Anyways, I have some work to do..you know the Concept Map stuff. I have some other exciting stuff to post, but I want to keep you hanging......

Peace!

No comments: