Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Progress At Last

I believe I am making some progress on my personal report now. I have identified some new articles which I have labeled at the bottom of my essay and am just waiting for Dr. Fleet to let me know if a annonated bibliography is required within the report itself. If so, I will have to complete one for most of the links referenced post initial annonated bibliography.

I am finding that the flow of the essay is not quite what I initially envisioned. I had to tweak my outline a bit and still have to read it over a few times to see what I need to switch around. I am almost at the "let it sit a few days and then come back to it" stage. I find that works for me. My conclusion is not done because I am still fussing with my introduction. I completed it but Dr. Fleet had some good comments and I am going to try and see what I can do to make it a bit better (thanks fleet). Anyways, I have been straight out trying to keep my life working properly these days and making some progress on this front is a bit of a relief. I have worked on it quite a bit over the last few days to really put the thought into what I want to include. I will be interested to see the comments after my final draft is completed.

Here is the published link: Click Here

No comments: