Monday, October 29, 2007

Update and My Personal Report

I am updating my blog as now even the coworkers I have are commenting that I have not provided any illusive comments as of late. Who knew my blog would be frequented by anyone other than certain university going individuals and myself on occasion.

I have been struggling with my personal report lately and for a couple of different reasons. I have been somewhat preoccupied with work and to be honest with you, my personal life in general. I have been trying to get some insight into how things are going lately. What is working and what is not..you know a daily dose of reality. My assessment is as follows, scattered clouds with the chance of lengthy sunny periods. I think that is a fairly good forecast considering the terrential rains that were the order of the day just a few months ago. Things are lightening up and a very unexpected relationship has taken shape. Well, I am not sure if it is completely unexpected, but I guess if you were to ask me 6 months ago I would have potentially dodged the question on the possibility. I would add that from what I can tell there is a lot I have been missing out on and that anything is possible. Anyways, life is generally good with the learning of acceptance. I asked my best friend Miss Anna if I am accepting and she believes I am. However, I believe I still have some work to do, but all reports show that the trend is in the right direction. I have been thinking a lot about what acceptance actually means and I believe today I was able to qualify it a bit and even start to feel what it might be. For a moment, it felt pretty good. Here is hoping for more of those moments.

The second reason for the lagging personal report is that honestly I am having a hard time really putting it all together. I am going to try and sit back and think about what is most suitable to include in it. I am pretty good at reports so my hope is that the words will start to flow and before I know it a coherent report will be done. We will see if that happens or not.

Now for the personal report, I am doing up the full DRAFT tonight. Note the emphasis on draft...that is because I will still need to fix it up a bit for it to be 100%.

Here's to change and the unexpected!

No comments: