Sunday, September 16, 2007

What to do?

Well, here I am again on a Sunday evening...trying to get caught up on everything I should have done over the weekend. Of course, there are always the good intentions of what I will accomplish on the Saturday or Sunday each Friday at 5 as I leave the office, but that is short lived. I get home, start working away on all that needs to be done and get a little time in with the people I love to spend time with (family & friends ;)! Well, before I know it the weekend has passed by like a flash and I have a ton of work to do at 10pm the night before.

I have been trying to decide what I want to do for my Personal Report for my Industrial Impact of Ecomm course. I am leaning towards e-learning which is really across industry so I am not sure if I will pick an industry or ask Dr. Fleet if I can incorporate a few difference industries into my report to enhance the full effect of e-learning in business. Either way, this week I am going to nail this down!

On a more personal note, I have had a lot going on in my life over the last 3 months. I am finding that my life is now finally getting to a more normalized state again, which feels good. You know, sometimes the things that are the hardest are in fact the best things for us...but hey...I am sure you all knew that.

Well, as I leave you I will post my first link to an elearning white paper.. Why E-Learn?

No comments: