Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back To Blogging

So, here I am. Back to my old blogging ways. Why you may ask...well, one of the professors most dedicated to social networking at UNBSJ is teaching BA3125, which I am taking. (Thanks Dr. Fleet) So, I had to decide how to proceed with my blogging efforts. Should I just continue on with my old blog from 2663 or create a new one? Obviously, I have decided on the latter mainly due to a blogger hiccup this morning when trying to retrieve things like my old password and converting my blogger account to what I believe sounded like a google account. Either way, here I am.

Overall, I am happy to be back at school. A chance for things to start new again. These days I am always looking for that new beginning and this is one more kick at the bucket. So, here's to a new school year and the enjoyment of assignments that are to long, courses that seem to lag and an undying need for motivation..just to get through the year.

Till next time!

No comments: