Tuesday, November 7, 2006

My Personal Essay - Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Well, there was research, writing, editing, submitting and then of course the marking. As you can see in my previous blog on my essay Software As A Service there has been a grade applied. I am "happy" with my mark. Is an A- based on the relative contribution of the remainder of the class in line...I am guessing so as Dr. Fleet seems like a fair professor ( hello there Dr. Fleet :*) Would I have got a higher mark if I assessed myself higher???...maybe. However, I feel as though my self assessment was honest. Hey, I got the in between of what I said my mark should be ...and honestly.....what more can you ask for.....

Here's to the next big assignment.....our group project which is coming along...well.........

No comments: