Tuesday, October 3, 2006

My Blog Spot Needs a Face Lift

Okay, so maybe I am not the best at making my blog spot look spectacular and original...I dont think I am a very good blogger to begin with either. I dont have much of anything useful to say other than the regular stuff like...I am tired..need more sleep...require more time to do this or that and a little wishful thinking on occasion. However, for some reason it is bothering me that my blogspot is so "templated" and to be perfectly honest with you I am a bit at odds about the whole thing. I dont know quite how to spiff it up. Perhaps I will try and get it looking a bit better over the next week..a little renovation seems to be in order. Stay tuned for some construction after I do some research on what exactly I can do.

No comments: