Saturday, November 10, 2007

Personal Report Update

I was in Toronto for most of this past week, sorry fleet for the missed classes, and am trying to prepare for a Finance exam (another one) on Tuesday. I have a birthday party to host and hockey game to go to today which is where most of my day will spent. I am looking forward to the movie party and the game tonight. It seems like a lot, but sometimes it is fun to do the maximum.

I got some great feedback from Dr. Fleet on my personal report (the final draft) which I completed last week. I worked for quite some time on the report, but I agree with him that I need to take a few point a bit deeper. I used several articles to come up with what I have so a far. My game plan is to read over Fleet's comments again, read the full report over again and beef up a few sections that need some vitalization ;) Anyways, I will try and do some of that this weekend.

No comments: