Sunday, October 21, 2007

What is wrong with me?

I am stretched. Truly I am. I am taking 3 courses this semester, trying to keep things organized at work, spending time with the kids as much as possible and rounding out my life the best I know how. I wrote my finance exam last week and to be honest with you it took me 4 days of straight studying to feel comfortable enough to write the test. On a positive note, I believe I did well on it and am hugely relieved I made it through the first Finance toll gate.

My personal report is coming along well, so so. I have not been totally feeling engaged about the whole thing and am still searching for some passion about it. I am not sure quite why this is the case. Perhaps Finance has somehow overshadowed temporarily the luster of e-learning research and paper writing. I am finding it difficult to find good articles on the internet about it. I am going to search my internal intranet for some more information because at IBM we have a huge global campus. It is amazing really how much education you can do online at IBM.

Anyways, off to the races to get caught up and see if I can actually get stuff rolling here!!

No comments: