Monday, September 24, 2007

Acceptance

So, can't it just be simple? Life that is. You know, often enough I find myself surprised at how things, or circumstances in life present themselves. I always wonder how in the heck it actually got to the current "state of affairs". I guess I am naive to think that life could be simple. There was a time when I thought things were supposed to be a certain way and any deviation was potentially the wrong way. I am not sure exactly when it changed, but somewhere along the line it did. When the line of what "was right" began to blur I started to realize that there was potentially more than one right way of doing things...not just in work but in everyday life. I guess innovation that matters to ensure it keeps getting better is not for just the halls of workopolis, but for how we live day in and day out. I also am beginning to think that you can be innovative by just changing your perspective and seeing the opportunity where you least expected it in every aspect of your life. My goal is to try and see the possiblity, not be concerned with the potential fall out and keep a myself open to new perspectives, even the ones that differ from what I used to believe in. Who knows, maybe the best is really yet to come and ...how will you know unless you open yourself up a bit.

To keep this somewhat focused on online education for the requirements of the course, please see the following sites that show how online education is changing the workplace:


UNB Perspectives on Online Educuation

Training
Online Workplace Training
Online Education Helps Moms!
Virtual Highschool

Free Online Workplace Health and Safety
Online Learning Trends

No comments: