Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Is there an end?

Have you ever noticed that when you are looking for some closure on something, it seems to take forever to get it?

Okay, so while I am thankful that the 2663 group essay is over, it is important to keep in mind that the take home exam is available for our doing pleasure! The course that keeps on giving is how I have been describing my Fundamentals course. It's like Christmas all semester long and then some!

In addition, I have something still "unfinished" at work that is at the top of my mind these days. I am hopeful that there will be some definitive answers in the future...preferrably Friday time frame. It takes a long time to make a decision these days, depending on what it is - partially due to internal process. If we are lucky I can share more about that on Friday.

I was reading my horoscope over the last few days. You are likely wondering why? Well, I pretty much have been trying everything to see if there are any signs out there about a few big things on the horizon. Pathetic I know, but when you are desperate, sometimes any info...even the lousy kind...is better than nothing!

more to share later.....

No comments: