Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Update on Team Wiki

I wanted to give you a quick update on the wiki I am using for my team at work. It is actually working out very well. In the last two weeks I have received great feedback on the site and all, but 1 person has said that new site provides a "good improvement" to "outstanding improvement" in our team collaboration. I was able to actually perform a survey online using the add in's for the wiki which enabled me to poll everyone on what they thought about the change over. It has really allowed more collaboration on the team and with it's increased usability member of my team have been able to take over certain aspects instead of myself having to update everything! BONUS! So, feedback is good........here's to the continued adventure of finding innovative ways to communicate!

No comments: