Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Was that Assignment # 1,000,000?


Well, two things accomplished tonight so far - eating too much candy and I completed my Chapter 8 MindMap - Assignment # 1 million. I still am working on my comparison, but the drop box states that it is available until tomorrow at 11:55, so I have some more time. Also, I am one paragraph away from finishing up my essay for BA2663. I am overachieving in completion time on that one! I actually thought it was due today, so I worked on it all weekend - that is one way of getting something done ahead of time...trick yourself into thinking it is actually due earlier than it is supposed to be! Anyways, don't have the energy to post much of anything else tonight, but I can tell you that I chose a MindMap instead of the CMAP. I know the CMAP has been getting a lot of bad press lately, but honestly I believe it is the MindMap that has gotten the shaft these days. The mindmaps seem to be more relevant for actually learning the material. I know that the concept maps are great for the overall relationship and "concept" of the material, but for some reason the MindMap just works better for me. I like to think of myself as a "concept" thinker, but the CMAP stuff is making me second guess myself. Anyways, here's to another week ahead ...filled with left over candy and guilt about eating to much of it!

Will post mindmap later....blogger photo seems to be on the fritz 2nite - edit 11/7 finally got the picture up...!

No comments: