Tuesday, October 3, 2006

This week in review

Well, let's see. I have managed to get myself involved in so much stuff at work that I hardly have time to even sit down and think about what I need to complete for my mindmap this week. I actually enjoy doing the assignments for BA2663...it is more of a time issue than anything. I have decided that from here on out I am not going to be a "yes" girl. Instead, I am going to stand up for "my time". My time meaning family time, school work time and just plain sleep time - all the good things in life.

#1 problem - Over committing and driving myself crazy because of it.

I really do have good intentions, but in the end...........I am getting very overextended and for what????

Now, my blog....I guess it is more of a vent this week...but I think that is okay for a blog. One thing point Dr. Fleet brought up was the potential to use the blog in the future....humm...my blog is FALL 2006: BA2663 blahblahblah. I might have to look into changing it eventually or perhaps linking one off of this one and vice versa so that I have a more "permanent" place like the one Ms. EvilAnna has going on!

Now.. mindmaps this week. So, we were able to choose which assignment we would prefer. I thought about it and decided to go with the mind map....because I like em. Plus, I think they are helping me with remembering the information in the chapters..which is really what it is all about. So, once my mind map is completed...I will post it up!

No comments: